March 4, 2019
Does it seem like there are several obstacles standing in your way of getting the care you need for a healthy, beautiful smile? Whether due to scheduling conflictions, insufficient services, or overall inconvenience, visiting your dentist can be a challenge. At Bluff Creek Dental, we understand the struggles you face. We strive to provide the convenient, comprehensive care you need. Located just off W. Memorial Highway, our office is proud to serve many surrounding communities with the dental care they need, including OKC, Edmund, and Piedmont.
Complete Dental Services
There is no “one size fits all” when it comes to the health of your teeth and gums. You have unique oral health requirements that constantly change over the years. You need a dentist who will be by your side today and in the future. If you do not choose a dental practice that offers complete services, it could mean being referred to another location for a specific treatment. We do not want to see that happen to you. Dr. Patrick Crowley makes it his mission to provide everything you need under one roof.
When choosing Bluff Creek Dental, you will enjoy:
- Preventive Dentistry: You will find preventive dental services for the entire family to lower your long-term costs for care. Dr. Crowley offers the cleanings and checkups your loves ones need for healthy teeth and gums, as well as other preventive treatments, like fluoride varnishes.
- Restorative Dentistry: Dr. Crowley can quickly reinstate a healthy, functional smile with complete restorative services. He embraces the latest technologies to save you time with same-day restorations.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: The appearance of your smile is equally important as its health. Dr. Crowley can fix your cosmetic imperfections while achieving natural-looking results.
- Dental Implants: Dr. Crowley provides his patients with the most preferred treatments, including dental implants to replace your missing teeth.
- Periodontal Disease: Dr. Crowley protects your mouth and body from the damages of gum disease using a customized treatment plan.
- Sleep Apnea Therapy: Breathe easier and sleep better using an oral appliance to keep your airways open.
- Emergency Dentistry: Dr. Crowley is always there for his patients, even during times of emergency with same-day appointments.
Enjoy Convenient Care
If you are near Highway 74, Bluff Creek Dental is here for you. We proudly serve many nearby communities with the high-quality care they deserve. If you need a new dentist, benefit from the best. We are currently accepting new patients and look forward to meeting you.
About Dr. Patrick Crowley
Dr. Patrick Crowley is a graduate of the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry. He furthered his training in dentistry by completing the AEGD residency program at OU. This extended is knowledge of placing and restoring dental implants and cosmetic dentistry. He can handle even those most complex oral health cases to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Dr. Crowley is committed to giving his patients that best care possible using advanced treatments and techniques. Contact our office today to schedule your first appointment at Bluff Creek Dental.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.